dip in the ocean no.1

Wednesday, July 25, 2007


Susan and the scarlet runner beans - age 9 ( love the red sneakers)

We are having our first real week of summer weather - hot, muggy and thankfully a bit of breeze off the ocean. Last night at supper time we went for our usual quick walk at the beach and I put my bathing suit on. It's so funny to go in the water with dogs - they are so attentive and must be close by no matter how deep you decide to wade out. I stayed in water shallow enough that they could both touch the bottom. Sat down and floated around, immersing my self completely. Wet salt water hair part of the whole ritual. Winnie & Jake just hanging out with me in the water - my best friends - I love my dogs with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the red shoes two. My god, S! You haven't changed much in 39 years! How cute are you?

    Oh yeah, the Blog is lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.