holiday cards {No.1}

Monday, December 1, 2008


red on a white ground

Better late than never ... as they say.

These holiday greeting cards will be in the shop late tomorrow evening and I promise to ship any cards purchased out promptly the next day ... as I do realize it is late-ish in the season to be shopping for holiday cards. These 4.75 x 4.75 cards are printed on heavy smooth bright white stock, inside each card reads peace on earth and each card comes with a perfect 5 x 5 red envelope in a cellophane sleeve and ships in a sturdy card mailer. Two styles available - red on a white ground (above) and white on a green ground (below) $ 4.00 US per card and if you buy 4 I'll throw in the 5th free ! (photos tomorrow with shop update).

It's miserable here this morning. It's chilly and absolutely pouring rain. The scent of patchouli, lemon & orange is wafting around the second floor of this old house, that and the smell of freshly brewed coffee. Sigh. Another busy day is just beginning here at the teak topped desk at 29 Black Street.

hey ... the hearts and berries made the cut after all ...


white on a green ground

8 comments:

  1. Susan...these are absolutely STUNNING! The red one is my favorite (probably yours too, huh? wink).
    hugs...V

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning ... that's what a girl likes to hear merci miss V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh-la-la! Susan, I wish you could have heard my reaction when the hearts and berries reappeared on my screen this morning. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo...I'm just imagining that in letterpress with a hint of blue. Something like this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17832117

    You do know that NSCAD has reopened the Dawson print shop, don't you? Reason to move to Halifax #3,987.

    ML

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Susan! beautiful colours, beautiful theme!

    Edward and I send our best for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! You put so much heart into everything you do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening, sweet Susan. Your holiday cards are VERY cool! I'd even use them if it wasn't the holiday. Seriously...I like them that much. I so love your work.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.