mr. personality

Saturday, March 5, 2011



Monsieur, Monsieur, my Don Draper, Mr. Personality - sweet amazing Oliver

Love, love, LOVE this cat
most excellent, all round handiest cat & very best design + photography creative associate









Oliver, best cat ... ever

and speaking of 70's ... come on hands in the air, all together now - much more love

Hey hey hey,
Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day

Ba duda, ba duda, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda, badu
Ba duda, badu, ba duda

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, that calendar is beautiful.


    ....I guess the cat is too.......





    For a cat....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Earth Wind and Fire! And Oliver is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember! yikes those outfits - kinda forgot those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oliver must make it difficult to get out of bed in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John, the thing about dear Oliver is he follows me wherever I go and he really does hang out with me all day, every day while I work. Unless of course the Prince needs him to consult on a handy cat home restoration, renovation or vintage motorcycle rebuild project. He is ... the absolute best cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful 'Mr. Personality' there Susan.
    Did you enjoy the 70's?? I have so many cringeworthy memories from that era, including considering wedding invitations featuring the "love is..." couple who looked like they were straight out of preschool. Thank goodness I changed my mind. (The invites not the wedding, though I would have done better to change my mind on that too in retrospect!)
    Such warm and happy photos here.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.