mistakes (& some big ones)

Sunday, January 26, 2014





































January/11/2014 - Winnie Dixon entering her 16th year - ice be damned / crow + seagull / Oliver, Virgil & Sam / last boat to leave our icy harbour / thai coleslaw - delish ! / the nest aver the boys Oliver & Gussie / before winter really arrived / I do love growing anything / best chapped lip remedy / at the end of Water St. awhile ago / the boys in the penthouse pad / my best girl Dee when we could still walk along the boardwalk

What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I've made.
Alice Bag

trying to come to terms with some terrible mistakes I've made this past year - mistakes that continue to haunt me into 2014 - reminding myself just how far I've come and just how much I've learned from these choices/mistakes - trial by fire … that's for sure ;-)

+ Happy, happy birthday Miss Winnie Dixon - 15 yesterday - woo ! hoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.