I ♡ Mondays

Monday, June 23, 2014












scenes from life in a little seaside village / stormy beautiful grey / the best beach treasure / Miss Winnie D on the boardwalk this morning / a salt ship coming in / our morning walk part 1 / more incredible beachcombing teeny, tiny, perfect shells / Josie - the Queen of the crescent beach / harbour side boardwalk / I love the salt air / waves & ships & a lighthouse / Winnie Dixon this beautiful Monday morning

on a day when the wind is perfect
the sail just needs to open
and the world is full of beauty
today is that day Rumi

I love Mondays. I really do. A new week, a fresh start, a clean slate, an open book with lots of plans, goals & summertime dreams. I used this great Rumi quote in my Lilla Roger's Illustration Bootcamp June assignment - nautical wall art here

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh to be by the Sea! Winnie is looking very chipper, so glad! Tail wags + woof ~moose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mondays when it's not bitchin' cold. lol

    Was nice this week.

    Miss Winnie looks like she's waiting for YOU to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.