hello greys

Saturday, August 30, 2014












calm, still & grey early morning on the crescent beach / oh my red roses / devil's paintbrush wildflower / my poplars, my canopy / lavender / the crescent beach & me / meadow love / from the boat ramp near dingy beach / hey you bright lights cosmos / seagull platform / more of those oh my roses 

Black and white thinking limits understanding and feedback, two necessary ingredients for successful resolution in creative conflict and successful understanding. David W. Earle 

I've always been too much of a black or white, an all or nothing thinker. I chocked it up to "that's just how I am" very neutral about that rather severe take on things, not really pondering too much whether it was a good thing to be or not - it just was. It's so funny in life how these soft bonks on the head happen, a whisper from out of nowhere in your ear, or something points you in a direction you've not looked before or maybe you have looked but didn't see. Suddenly I'm inviting grey into my life, grey and all her friends (all 50 shades +), it's going to take sometime to get used to them all, I know that - but I feel I'm not only up for the challenge I welcome it.

Happy Weekend !!

When I learned about the grey existing between the black and white of absolute terms, I began to experience more peace. The more I expanded my grey areas, the more peace I experienced in my life. David W. Earle

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers images dear Susan, the bright lights cosmos looks sunny and gorgeous.
    We must all introduce grey into our lives, it is peaceful and a refuge from some of the conflicts which befall us...sometimes white is too bright and black is too dark.
    Happy Sunday sweet friend.
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete

Hey ! We LOVE comments here at 29 Black Street.
Thanks for stopping by.